Cinema reviews,Free on line tv,Cinema listings,E tv news

Thursday 20 September 2012

Video review of the BlackMagic Cinema Camera 2012


BlackMagic camera always to me for testing and evaluation: ethical statement. I have paid for it and not be paid by the manufacturer to check the product. All this has been in my time and took a lot of time for readers of my blog. If you do not decide, after seeing the camera to buy to make it through my affiliates make such comments as possible I can not work when you take it! Read more about the ethics statement and I am here. If you want a small donation to help me do this I would be very grateful! Please use the Flattr button at the bottom of the blog. Appreciate it

1 comment:

  1. Spot on with this write-up, I actually suppose this web site needs far more consideration. I'll in all probability be once more to learn far more, thanks for that info.
    Dreambox Cccam

    ReplyDelete